Critical Services offered are:
- The Crime Matrix: Measuring and eliminating crime through data, business, and mapping techniques.
- Due Diligence Analysis: Cost-factoring crime during periods of ownership and management, pre-closing, and pre-sale.
- Customized Management Plans: Based on How to Get Drug Dealers Out of Housing (7th Printing 2011), steps to be taken against crime are tailored to particular properties.
- Security Management Reports: At properties with security staffs, the deployment of security is tailored to levels of criminal activity by the day of the week and the time of day.
- Effective Crime Reporting: Helping to make the efforts of law enforcement most effective.
- Eviction Policy and Practice for Criminal Activities: Timely establishment before it’s too late.
- On-Site Inspections: Detecting Criminal Activites and surrounding circumstances firsthand.
- Training Sessions: Providing meaningful and energetic lessons on a spectrum of topics to groups of all kinds.